Help! My 02 Civic electric drivers side window snapped inside.

I was coming home late last night and tried to roll up my drivers side electric window and all I heard was a loud snap and my window was stuck in a
down postion. When I got home had to pull it up with my hands and duck tape in place. Anybody had to deal with this problem before. If so is this an easy fix or should I plan a trip to the stealer (dealer). I hate to be on of those people that drive around with a ducked tape window.
Rob wrote:

Too bad it's a Honda. If it had been a Volkswagen, you could ask any one of MILLIONS of VW owners how to fix that problem (and why they all have burnt out headlights). :-(
www.slhondaparts.com has good diagrams
Do you know how to pop a door panel off a Civic? You can probably google it, including 'PDF' in the search. You'll likely get install sheets for speakers or tweeters.
'Curly'