Help! Oil Drain Bolt Stuck on '92 Accord

Page 3 of 3
Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

But they are... Under $7 for consumer version and about $12 for the professional version.
JT
On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 18:37:24 +0000, Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

I just bought my first compressor. The last place I used one of those setups was...at an Aircraft Accessories MFG, using shop air to test things like starter solenoids, etc...