Help! Oil Drain Bolt Stuck on '92 Accord

Reply to
Paul S

Yeah, painting is an art and requires practice. I did the doors on a Celica I had and tried to match the fade, but didn't work. The upper part of the door matched the lower (unpainted) part, but the doors looked darker than the rest of the car.

Then I did three cars, a VW for the boss' friend, a pickup for the boss, and an '83 Tercel AWD Wagon. These were complete, so there wasn't any blending to do. By the time I got to my Tercel, it was fantastic. I used Urethane with a Pearl topcoat, in yellow. LOL! THe car glowed in the dark! But I drove it mostly at night in the winter, so this was a Good Thing!

Urethane is great; not quite as easy as BC/CC, but when it cures you can wet sand it and buff it and the finish looks (IMHO) at least as good as a Clear Coat finish!

Reply to
Hachiroku