Help! Please? 1990 accord alarm problem

I was doing some work on my car today, and unhooked the battery. When I plugged everything back in and put the key in the ignition, the alarm started going off, and I can't figure out how to stop it (and leave the alarm hooked up).

It's a Hornet 740T, but I can't find manual online for it - and of course I don't have the manual since I bought the car used.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Earl

Reply to
Earl Brown