Help replacing Prelude Water Pump feed pipe?

Hi, my cherished 1985 prelude SI is leaking radiator fluid from the water pump feed pipe (or some related component).
HOW DO I GET AT IT? Can it be removed from the passenger side of the
engine compartment if I remove some of the components, or possibly from the "back" (near the windshield) of the compartment if I remove the air filter assembly off the fuel injection manifold, or do I have to remove the intake manifold (which looks like a ghastly job)?
Here's a picture of what I'm talking about:
http://tinyurl.com/gspbm see item 12 and related components.
Appreciate any advice - thanks, Jon
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I don't have the answer, but you'll find WAY BETTER diagrams at www.slhondaparts.com.
'Curly'
Thanks for the reply - but slhondaparts only goes back to 1990. Also, their diagrams look very similar to the one I viewed - here's the diagram for the 1990 prelude si water pump area
http://www.slhondaparts.com/browse.asp?Model=PRELUDE&Year 90&TrimLevel-R+2%2E0SI&TransLevel=5MTKA&Section=A&Category=E++0801%7CWATER+PUMP+%28SI%29&Doors=2&Emissions=KA&PartCatalogIdSF10&ViewParts=true