HELP: Want To Fit Panasonic/Garmin DVD Player Sat Nav to 2007 Honda CR-V

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying the new Honda CR-V but I'm not sure if I can install a Panasonic In Dash DVD Player (CQ-VD7003U) and a hideaway Garmin GPS unit (GVN-52). Does anyone know if the audio system in the standard CR-V can be removed and replaced with these third party units? Unfortunately, in Australia, the CR-V does not come with anything other than a standard CD player and a security alarm. We're so far behind here that Honda only just started including CD players as standard equipment from 2004. Before that, the standard audio system on several Honda models here was a radio cassette player.

Any help appreciated. (Remove myyahoo from the email address)

Gadget Guy

Reply to
Gadgetguy