hole in dash

I swapped out the factory radio in my 98 civic lx, so I also removed the CD player which was down by the cup holder. So now there is an open space which I assumed I could easily find a shelf or cubby hole
insert for. Only, I haven't been able to come up with anything like that. Anybody have any links to such a thing? Other ideas? Thanks.
Kevin Van Sant wrote:

Here are some ideas...
Try searching around at http://installdr.com or http://www.crutchfield.com . Poke around some junk yards and see what you can find. Try searching through the parts diagrams at http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com and look for something on a model that did not ship with the factory CD player. For example, this diagram might be helpful http://tinyurl.com/grnfs .
Eric
Kevin Van Sant wrote:

I thought for a second you were going to tell us that you accidentally bought a 'Sunday driver' that turned out to be a former TAXI CAB with over a half-million miles on it . . . . and that's why it had those funny holes in the dash, and extra wires hanging out under the cluster, and a switch that seems to do nothing etc. etc. etc.
:-)
'Curly'