Honda 80,000 mile warranty

My wife has a Honda 2002 CRV-Lx. with 73,000 miles. Does anyone know about the engine powertrain control module which is covered under the warranty? I
have been told a strainer needs to be replaced by the independent dealer. The Honda dealer saids she might need a new engine. It looks like code P0011 and P1259. One dealer is telling us it is under warranty and the other is saying nothing about warranty. I understand to do the strainer it is labor extensive. Any Honda experts have an answer about warranty or not?
Sol
"Sol via CarKB.com" wrote:

SEARCH is your friend. I found 9,300 hits for the P1259 code on google.com (it wasn't in my R-V manual because it's an older manual)
Here's one: http://www.asashop.org/autoinc/jan2005/techtips.cfm
Here's one about P0111 from www.tegger.com: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/error_codes.html
I've heard that the P1259 can appear with dirty oil / low oil. Were they careful to check the oil condition?
Can't speculate about the warranty since it's different in various countries . . .
'Curly'
'Curly Q. Links' wrote:

The dealer said it was sludge but 2 independent shops said the oil was fine and it needed to be changed. The dealer also said she put diesel gas in it and probably ruined the engine. The other 2 independents said did not smell diesel. The third independent found that a spark plug was faulty that is why the car was skipping. After 4 hours of examining the car, the third independent said the strainer needed to be replaced and is under warranty. The second independent drove the car for 20 miles and said he could not find anything wrong with the car. A lot of discrepancies here.