Honda Accord 03 Coupe Radio (CD Button Does not work)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem before? My 2003 Honda Accord Ex Coupe is having a odd problem, and after doing some research I noticed many of the 03 accords had problems with the radio back light not working...

This is completely different. My radio works, the cd player has always worked, up until Saturday.... Sunday when I pressed the CD button on disc one it says CD ERROR, then I changed to disc two, etc... and the same thing happened... I got home, parked the car and then when I turned the car yesterday, after pushing the cd button nothing happened... The cd player no longer operations, however I can listen to the radio...

Has anyone else had this problem? If so what is it? Is the factory radio dying?

Thank you!

Reply to
mopa