Honda Accord 2001 Auto Lock Problem

My car was automatically locked whenever I start it and press the brakes, but since yesterday this is not happening, although when I do it manually by pressing the lock button and then turn of the car it is automatically opening the locks.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks

Reply to
arkhan

With my car's remote entry and auto starter there's a switch on the driver's side near the hood release that turns off the remote entry system and also prevents the doors from locking when I hit the brakes after starting the car. If you have such a switch you may've hit it accidentally, as I have before, with your leg or foot.

Reply to
Scott