Honda Accord 2002 SE Speaker Installation instructions

Hello,

I am having some trouble finding instructions on how to install speaks in the doors and in the rear of my Honda Accord 2002 SE.

Does any one know where I can find reliable instructions on how to do it?

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
Matt Brown - identify

check out

and

Seth

Thanks for the sites.

DIY section is what I wanted, but they unfortunately don't have sheets for 2002 Accords; nor do they have speaker installation guides.

I tried to get the grate off the back speakers, and there must be some crazy stuff going on; because I couldn't figure it out and I gave up.

I'm on the verge of buying some crutchfield mastersheets for the reciever and the speakers; unless someone can hook it up, ey?

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
Matt Brown - identify

The site covers 1998-2000, which should be the same as your 2002.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit