Honda Accord 2002 SE Speaker Installation instructions

Hello,
I am having some trouble finding instructions on how to install speaks in the doors and in the rear of my Honda Accord 2002 SE.
Does any one know where I can find reliable instructions on how to do
it?
Thanks,
Matt

check out www.installdr.com and www.the12volt.com
Seth wrote:

Thanks for the sites.
www.Installdr.com DIY section is what I wanted, but they unfortunately don't have sheets for 2002 Accords; nor do they have speaker installation guides.
I tried to get the grate off the back speakers, and there must be some crazy stuff going on; because I couldn't figure it out and I gave up.
I'm on the verge of buying some crutchfield mastersheets for the reciever and the speakers; unless someone can hook it up, ey?
Thanks,
Matt
Matt Brown - identify wrote:

The site covers 1998-2000, which should be the same as your 2002.