Honda accord A/C

My A/C does not seem to be working. I turn it on fill blast and it doesn't get very cold. Any comments would be appriciated.. thanks Kevin

Kevin wrote:

It's under warranty...just take it in...
Kevin wrote:

-----------------------
You won't get many helpful comments without providing any information...
All we can guess is it's probably not a Honda motorcycle.
'Curly'
The subject was "HONDA ACCORD A/C"

How about you provide us with the year and number of miles.

Kevin wrote:

======================= Quite right, sorry.
Its spring, AC shops have service specials on sale.
AC work isn't for Novices

If it's an '08, let the dealer handle it. Isn't it under warranty?
G-Man