Honda Accord Diesel

Hi all , Just wondering if anybody has or knows anyone that has an Accord diesel. Just wanting to know if they are as quiet as they say and as smooth as Honda claims. We do not have them here yet, but I am Waiting for their arrival. Appreciate any input. Thanks . Scott

Reply to
zonie

I live in Seattle Washington and don't know anything about a Diesel Accord. I would definitely consider buying one depending on the mileage it got.

Reply to
halo2 guy