Honda Accord EX-L - 2006 vs 2007

I'm looking at used 2006 and 2007 Honda Accord EX-Ls at our local dealers. Besides the fact that one is simply newer than the other, is there a strong
reason to prefer one over the other outside of its model year? They look identical to me.
Looking at 4 cylinders, automatic transmission, EX-Ls.
Thanks. -- Rik
--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs,
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:25:10 -0500, Rik Brown

Same car..no changes...