honda accord lx

i'm lookin at the new accord, an want the best price......what do you think i will pay for the accord lx 4 cil is fine for me, i know the 09s are
coming out but the 08 is maybe a better catch.
I just saw a 2-door Accord at Costco. 4 cyl. auto , great looking car. seemed resonably priced at $23,400. Scott
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.honda / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

Sticker.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA