Honda Accord Wagon fuel guage

Does the Honda 1994 US Accord Wagon have a low fuel warning light, and how much fuel does it have left?

Peter Humphreys wrote:

I would assume it has a low fuel light, but I don't know the amount left required to trigger it. With my '93 Accord, the light is triggered when it gets down to about 1/8 of a tank (8 litres ~= 2.1 gallons).