honda alarm going off

2000 Honda Accord EX Trunk latch alarm. If I disconnect the connector leading to the trunk latch does anyone know which wires go to the alarm switch. I did find two pins
that when the trunk is open are shorted and when the trunk is closed are infinite ohms. I assume that the switch is closed when the trunk is open and open when the trunk is closed. What I really need is a wiring diagram of the trunk latch but can't fine one to date. I tried getting at the connector at the hood latch. It is fastened to the car body and I've been unable to make any wrench size, both mm and inch, turn the bolt--either too small or too big--frustrating. Trying to keep the alarm from arming itself due to intermittent going off and on for no apparent reason. Did WD40 the heck out of the hood latch, wiped around the best I could. Left the car alarmed for a couple of days (in the garage) and nothing happened. Could be that I cleaned up a dirty switch that acted as a short every now and then, especially when it was wet out--but still leery of trusting it not to go off so looking for a way to fake it out. MLD