Honda and ALLDATA

I see that Honda doesn't allow it's service procedures on ALLDATA. I seem to remember a reference to a Honda site that allows you to buy a 3-day subscription to service information. Can somebody please post
that info.
Last year IIRC Honda service procedures were on AllData.

ALLDATA. I

you to buy a

please post

They aren't anymore. Try adding a Honda to your account and you get a message saying that Honda and Acurra asked the service to be removed.
I wonder what the reasoning for that is? Probably because it costs Honda/Acura and other manufacturers money since people won't need to buy the manuals anymore. That is pretty crummy though.
------------------------------------ http://www.carforums.net Auto Forums
xblazinlv wrote:

yes & no. yes, for obvious reasons. no, because if alldata get it wrong, it's bad for the car. last time i had an alignment done, i asked for 4 wheel and was informed that it wasn't possible - citing their online database. fortunately, i already knew the specs and showed the guy where to adjust so i got what i wanted. anyone else would have been stuck with a mal-adjusted vehicle. maybe you're driving one right now?
jim beam wrote:

Yes that is a good point Jim. I can see where all data could create a problem if things are not done correctly or to the specifications that the manufacturer suggests.
------------------------------------ http://www.carforums.net Auto Forums
I believe that Honda technical info is available to professional users of Alldata, but not to general consumers. Honda seems to have a very restrictive policy in trying to keep TSBs and other technical data out of the hands of customers.
John