Honda and iPod

Is it possible to hook up an iPod to the Honda Accord's 6-cd changer? My changer is broken b/c some dipsh*t friend of the previous owner inserted a
homemade cd with a label that apparently came off IN the changer. The changer doesn't work, and I can't get the CD out (tried using a screwdriver someone on this list suggested last year -- couldn't get the CD out)
If I could plug the iPod in instead of using the cassette tape adapter, that would be great. So, 2 questions:
1. Where do I buy an adapter for the iPod?
2. How do I disconnect the CD changer?
Thanks!

Google search for "honda accord pie adapter". It will plug in where the CD changer is now providing you with a line level input to the radio and accomplishing both aspect of what you seek.