Honda chime module problem

I have a 91 Honda Accord LX. When the car is off and you press the brake the chime module rings. It used to just go off when you opened the door and the head lights were on.
I have checked the wire diagram and located it. It appears to be somehow linked to the blower motor relay. Manual says check fuses in internal box. No fuse labeled as such. Need help diagnosing problem!
Meg