Honda Civic 00 Help!

So 2 weeks ago I took my car in, I needed new breaks. I get the breaks done, and say I need four new tires. I take to sears, they give me 4 michelin tires and a alignment. Now whenever I drive my car it squeaks. Think there is a prob w/ the alignment?

Reply to
Teck

hi teck. if its on dry roads with a lot of tar on it its pretty normal.it will fade away in time.its the new tires

Reply to
aymeric

"Teck" wrote in news:1165359308.201789.73770 @n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

WHEN does it "squeak"? All the time? Only when you step on the BRAKE pedal?

Reply to
Tegger

So when you push on the left side of the car, it squeeks! One place said if I lubicated the bushings it would stop. You think that would work? Someone else thinks it is my shocks.

Reply to
Teck

"Teck" wrote in news:1165414475.266830.44690@

73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com:

Unless you've got aftermarket urethane bushings in there, it's unlikely to be the bushings.

Could just be the road spring squeaking in its seat. Does the car get dirven much?

Reply to
Tegger

Reply to
Teck