Honda Civic 00 Help!

So 2 weeks ago I took my car in, I needed new breaks. I get the breaks done, and say I need four new tires. I take to sears, they give me 4 michelin tires and a alignment. Now whenever I drive my car it
squeaks. Think there is a prob w/ the alignment?
Teck wrote:

hi teck. if its on dry roads with a lot of tar on it its pretty normal.it will fade away in time.its the new tires

WHEN does it "squeak"? All the time? Only when you step on the BRAKE pedal?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
So when you push on the left side of the car, it squeeks! One place said if I lubicated the bushings it would stop. You think that would work? Someone else thinks it is my shocks.
73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com:

Unless you've got aftermarket urethane bushings in there, it's unlikely to be the bushings.
Could just be the road spring squeaking in its seat. Does the car get dirven much?