Honda Civic 2006 vibration nooise

Really frustrated with the growling noise at 1400-1500 rpm's. It's increased in volume now that it's a year old. After 6 visits to the dealer I was told by an annoyed service man that the dealer cannot be
responsible for a manufacturer defect!! If not them, then who????? I asked to drive other new models right off the lot, and sure enough, the vibration was there. An old time service man told me that this was a problem with a civic model about 10 yrs ago and that Honda did eventually issue a service bulletin about emissions control parts that caused the noise. Can you help this grandma save her sanity???? At my age, this will probably be my final car and I dread the thought of having to put up with the noise forever!
Does the 2006 civic have noise canceling feature? Some Hondas do and have been problematic.