HONDA CIVIC

I HAVE A 1990 HONDA CIVIC I CAN'T GET ANY SPARK I'VE CHANGED THE DIST. CAP & ROTOR &IGNITOR & HAD COIL CHECKED OUT CAN ANYONE HELP THANKS

Add pictures here
âś–

Please turn off your Caps Lock key. English is written in a combination of upper and lower case letters according to pre-existing rules.
The coil might "check out" fine in a resistance test, but still be feeding current directly to ground under actual load.
Is your Check Engine light flashing? Any Codes stored in the ECU? To check: Pull back carpet in passenger footwell until you see the ECU box. Turn ignition ON and count flashes of the red LED. There may be long and short blinks and a pause as the sequence repeats. There may be more than one code stored.
Had the engine been cranked with the cap and/or wires removed?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–