Honda Civic 65000 miles maintenance ?

Hi all,
I did my last scheduled maintenance of Honda Civic (98) at 50,000 miles 2 years ago. Prior to that I had done one at 30,000 miles. Now itís having 66600+ miles. I know I have not been following the exact
schedule thatís in the Honda user guide. I do not have the worksheet that contained what all work was done last time. My problem is :
1. What all work items needs to be done at this mileage ( and age of about 8 years ) ?
2. I prefer not to go to any Honda dealer this time as on all previous occasions I have been charged anywhere from 200 to 400+ dollars. I like to go to Pepboys ( heard good rec.s on the web ) but they are not here in Kansas where I live. Can you suggest anybody else? How about Midas?
Thanks in advance
‚úĖ
futuralogic wrote:

If you have the manual, there should be a maintenance schedule in it.

Avoid chain outlets like PepBoys and Midas. Try to find a good private mechanic who specializes in Japanese cars.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ