Honda civic '92 sporadic start prob

Hi, I have a civic with 115K on it. Lately it doesn't like starting up after the engine has been off for less than five minutes. It only happens when I run into a store and come out again. I call it my Starbuck's
problem. 2 Mechanics have told me there's nothing wrong with my car.
Thanks.
Add pictures here
âś–

It must be summer. The Main Relay problems are coming back.
The PGM-FI Main Relay has cracked solder. http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#mainrelay http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/mainrelayoperation/badmainrelay.html
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

In case katherine735 does not post an update to this thread, she just emailed me to tell me it was in fact the Main Relay. She had it soldered up and the problem went away.