Honda Civic Engine Oil Change Guide (8th gen 2006-2011 w/ 1.8L I4 VTEC)

I just changed the oil in our 2010 Honda Civic and took pictures of the process to create a quick guide. The procedure should be the same for any 8th generation Civic from 2006 to 2011 with the 1.8 liter
inline four cylinder VTEC engine.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Honda-Civic-Engine-Oil-Change-Guide
I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers, Paul
On Wednesday, 10 November 2010 19:47:03 UTC, Paul Michaels wrote:

Thankyou :) Is a lot of help!