Honda Civic EX 2006 winter behavior

Since winter started.. The car behave weirdly on cold weather and road condition. The handling of the car feels very unsecure, like a drifting feeling. When people rides with me, they also feel very unsecure. At
first, I though it was the OEM tires, but today, buy some brand new winter tires on 15'' rims.. Still that same feeling.
It's my fourth car, and used to driving in winter, and I never experienced such poor handling with a car..
Is this normal with those 8th gen civic? Could it be a problem with my car?
Thanks
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:00:48 +0000, Ai Learning wrote:

I have an 06 Si that is solid in the snow. No drift, handles like a champ. But the suspension is a bit different on the EX, so I am not sure.
Being a small car, though, I would expect it to feel pretty solid in snow. Perhaps you should take it to the dealer, and take the service tech out for a ride to show him what you mean.
Ai Learning wrote:

================================ Try a different tire gauge, and set them to 32 PSI COLD.
'Curly'