Honda CR-V Dashboard Light Question

Dumb question here. I hope I can get some help.
On the way into work today a light when on on my 2002 CR-V. It was a yellow light in the leftmost corner that looks like a pipe. My
owner’s manual is at home so I don’t know what this light means.
So.....what is it? Does anyone know??
Posted using the interface, at author's request