Honda CR-V Durability

I have been reading with interest the "TOYOTA vs HONDA" thread and am enjoying seeing all the cars with 100,000, 200,000 and even 300,000+ miles
on them. I am wondering how long you think my new CR-V 4WD will go with proper maintenance/service? Will the 4WD thing make it less durable? Or can I expect 200,000 miles like with the Civics I see discussed (I believe CR-V is based on the Civic).
Stayin alive...

On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:38:56 -0400, "D.D. Palmer"

Just traded in my 2001 CRV EX, with 176K on it, for a 2005 CRV EX Leather.
To let you know I had NO PROBLEMS at all with the car, just like my last 3 Hondas. I am a sales rep and do a lot of driving everyday with sometime up to 700 extra pounds of weight in the car. Only thing I went through fairly quick was tires, about every 40k.
Fully synth oil change every 4-6k, air filter about every 10-15k, 89 octane fuel, tranny flush every 40-50k with rear diff too.
Thanks All I did to keep her running.
734,000 ,iles driven on Honda autos to date, will break 1 million by this time next year!!!! Looking forward to it.