Honda Crosstour

I looked at the Honda Crosstour. Nice car, but it's electric only trunk and compact spare plus storing it outside under the trunk kills it's practical aspects for me. Try again Honda.

Reply to
Just Facts

How is the electric trunk a problem?

Reply to
Dollar Menu Dave

You're gonna be increasingly unhappy as all auto makers start cutting manual locks, going to run flat tires or a compact spare and putting the spare wherever it fits. Lots of drivers who regularly fill the trunk with their stuff find a spare outside the trunk more practical than one buried beneath their stuff. Replace the battery every 3 years, carry a set of jumper cables and a bicycle pump and stop worrying about the small stuff.

Reply to
ACAR