Honda CRV 2003

I am thinking about relining the front brakes on my CRV..I havent done brakes for about 7 years. Do I need any special tools for the Honda CRV or is it straightforward.?
Ive relined hundreds of brakes before . (discs and drums)
sparkymcfc wrote:

You just need an impact driver to remove the two Phillips screws, and suitable tools to clean the mating surfaces of the hub and rotor, as well as lube for the sliders and anti-squeak grease. There's even videos at www.hondasuv.com
'Curly'
thanks for that......couldnt find a video about CRV brakes....whats the link do you know?
Mark
"motsco_" wrote: > sparkymcfc wrote: > > I am thinking about relining the front brakes on my CRV..I > havent done > > brakes for about 7 years. Do I need any special tools for > the Honda > > CRV or is it straightforward.? > > > > Ive relined hundreds of brakes before . (discs and drums) > > > =============================== > > You just need an impact driver to remove the two Phillips > screws, and > suitable tools to clean the mating surfaces of the hub and > rotor, as > well as lube for the sliders and anti-squeak grease. > There's even videos at www.hondasuv.com > > 'Curly'
sparkymcfc wrote:

Start here. If you can't find them, sign in and search.
http://www.hondasuv.com/members/forumdisplay.php?f
'Curly'