Honda CRV 2006--when?

When do the 2006 models of the CRV come out. Is there any significant changes from the 2005's ?

Reply to
<arlenpar

The 2006 are out soon. The only difference is that the standard audio component is 6-CD player vs. 1-CD player for the 2005. Hp is also down a little bit on the 2006.

Reply to
Jeffrey

I beg to differ on one point--

I have a 2005 CRV EX with a 6 CD changer standard. I was told it will be

30-45 days before the 2006's arrive. I saw the 2006 Accord on the lot last week.

Reply to
<catchafly

Sorry, I stand corrected.

I have a 2005 Honda CRV LX and it has the standard 1 CD Player. The new 2006 Honda CRV LX has a 6 CD Player standard.

Reply to
Jeffrey

No biggie-- I'm actually looking forward to the 2006 models. It'd be really nice if they had a 6 cyl. If they come out with a 6 cyl for the CRV, I'd be first in line to get one.

Reply to
<catchafly