Honda CRV and brakedown of aircondition compressor

I have Honda CRV, I was at service and at home I notice that complete aircondition compressor block of 6-8mm thick metal was break (blown) down in peaces.
I contact service but they claim that this was heappen by unknown and that factory don't recognise this problem and that I must pay new aircondition compressor block over 2000 USD.
I contact factory via e-mail but they don't repond.
Honda factory don't respond to customer?!
Can someone help me???
Vedran Preseki wrote:

What year, what model, what mileage, what country?
Sign in (putting in all the above information into your profile) and SEARCH at:
www.hondasuv.com SEARCH first, ask later.
'Curly'

'98, Honda CR-V, Croatia

thank You.