Honda CRV - OBDII port location

Can someone tell me where the OBD port is located? I've looked around the pedals with no success. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I also have a 1997 Isuzu Oasis
(old Honda Odyssey). I need to find the OBD port for this vehicle as well.
Thanks, Mike Nycz
mikenycz wrote:

Look at the respective pages for the PDI sheets for both vehicles.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb /
The (gen 1) Odyssey one is around the right from the dash cup holder, behind a big rubber grommet shaped like a DB-25 computer connector.
'Curly'