Honda CRV - OBDII port location

Threaded View

Can someone tell me where the OBD port is located? I've looked around
the pedals with no success.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I also have a 1997 Isuzu Oasis
(old Honda Odyssey). I need to find the OBD port for this vehicle as
well.

Thanks,
Mike Nycz

Re: Honda CRV - OBDII port location

Look at the respective pages for the PDI sheets for both vehicles.

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb /

The (gen 1) Odyssey one is around the right from the dash cup holder,
behind a big rubber grommet shaped like a DB-25 computer connector.

'Curly'

Site Timeline