Honda CRV- wiring blue radio-connector

Dear Honda driver,
Who can tell me how the blue radio- connector in the Honda-CRV is wired So, what is the function of each wire in the connector. Other question: How does the steering remote switch work? And is this
principle used in all new radio's. I ask this because I exchanged the original radio for a JVC- KD-G721and now the steering switch does not work anymore.
Thank you for your replies....!!
Alex
Maxime wrote:

You can sign in and SEARCH at www.hondasuv.com Try 'blue and connector'.
There are even some people from your country there. . . Some have answered some of your stereo questions.
'Curly'
Thanks a lot....!!
Alex