Honda CRX Del Sol

I have a Honda CRX Targa Del Sol build 1992 My question is of a door from crx honda del sol from 1995 does fit in a honda off 1992... thx

Elle wrote:

The OP appears to be in Europe (Belgium), where the model names may be slightly different. For that matter, I don't know if the model years he is referring to are the same.