Honda cut back on Pilot production?

Very few on local dealers' lots.

Well at the dealer yesterday they had, I would say their normal amount that Ive ever seen there, around 10.
Daryl Herkin wrote:

Is this an idle observation? Or, are you looking to buy and can't find one you like?
-- Tp,
-------- __o ----- -\<. -------- __o --- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\<. -------------------- ( )/ ( ) -----------------------------------------
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...

I want an LX and there aren't many on the lots

And this surprises you....why?
looks like normal amounts on dealer lots around me
--
matt86

Hey I just rode in one for the first time the other day.
Nice!
If you like that sort of thing ...
Was brand spanking new, so someone found one somewhere.
J.