Honda Element 2004 Service Manual

I am looking for a Honda Element 2004 Service Manual. Which one do you recommend for me to buy? In the car's manual it is mentioned Helm Inc. On Haynes web site I did not find manual for Element. Any others suggestion, please.

Thank you, Chris

Reply to
Chris

Stick with the factory recommended manual. I have purchased the others in the past and found inaccurate information or not enough information to do the job correctly.

Reply to
maumee