Honda Element

We bought one of the first Honda Elements. We're in our 60s. We love this car. The first problem we've ever had with it showed up last Thursday. Ran like it had water in the gas. A lot of water. Cost $761.00 to fix. Replaced the injectors, platinum spark plugs and some other stuff. Seems to run better than new now. The service department thinks someone put diesel in it. My wife fired someone awhile back and they vowed revenge so I fugure they must have poured something in the gas tank. And, now I have found out that you can NOT put a locking gas cap on the Honda Element. Still gonna get another one anyhow. But I understand you can't get the black clading anymore. I like that.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

JC

Reply to
J.C.

Check out this link. Lots of good resources here.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Woodell

Hey, thanks Glenn.