Honda Factory Car Stereo

Friends,
Does anyone know if theres preamp outputs on the 2001 civic car stereos? I would like to install an amp.
Thanks, Tom

no

to expand, you can buy those little splitter things that you plug into your rear speakers and it gives you RCA outs that you can use for an amp(sorry I don't remember what they are called). Or else by a new deck