Honda Fit

Looking for an online source for a shop manual for a 2008 Fit. This is a sport model with an automatic 5 speed trans.
First impressions on the car are pretty good.
Have only driven about 50 miles so far.
Thanks for any help on finding a shop manual.
Bob
snipped-for-privacy@bob.net wrote in

www.helminc.com
Yes you have to pay for it.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Paying is not a problem if need be. I was looking more along the lines of what Toyota offers. You can get access to their service manuals online for a small fee.

Looks like this is what I'm looking for, many thanks
Bob