Honda Fit owners

For those of you Honda Fit owners out there, if you are not already aware of it, there is a Honda Fit forum located at:

Robert A. Cunningham

Is that where they have a fit?

Reply to
Spam away

Yes, and if the car fits, buy it :)

Reply to
Robert A. Cunningham

If it doesn't fit, do you have to acquit?

Reply to
Evan Platt

Evan Platt wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What a fitting reply.

Reply to
Tegger

I assume that the fittings are metric as opposed to SAE...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

That would be correct; except for the seat belt buckle and retractor bolts; they are S.A.E. thread pitch, with metric head...

-- Tp,

----- -\

Reply to
TomP

There are a couple of "compatible" threads that come to mind such as sparkplugs and nuts on coils, you know, the ancient kind that existed into the 1980's.

I found this out last week when I droped a nut off of my Studebaker's coil and one off a gen II Civic fit perfectly...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire