Honda Fit owners

For those of you Honda Fit owners out there, if you are not already aware of it, there is a Honda Fit forum located at:
http://www.fitfreak.net/forums/index.php?referrerid 289

Is that where they have a fit?

Yes, and if the car fits, buy it :)
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:59:58 -0800, "Robert A. Cunningham"

If it doesn't fit, do you have to acquit?

What a fitting reply.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

I assume that the fittings are metric as opposed to SAE...
JT
Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

That would be correct; except for the seat belt buckle and retractor bolts; they are S.A.E. thread pitch, with metric head...
-- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...
TomP wrote:

There are a couple of "compatible" threads that come to mind such as sparkplugs and nuts on coils, you know, the ancient kind that existed into the 1980's.
I found this out last week when I droped a nut off of my Studebaker's coil and one off a gen II Civic fit perfectly...
<G>
JT