Honda Fits now going to the highest bidder

Just checked with the local Honda dealers. No fits coming in for two of them but one has one coming in next month. Dealer has a list of buyers offering a "bid." I have to top
$25,000 just to get on the list. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Didn't you buy a Mazda3?

Nope, it's not out yet.
http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPage.action?pageParameter=upcomingMS3

Nice. But this Mazda3 and Fit are comparing apples and oranges.

Pricewise? Nope!
Dave L wrote:

No it was a VW something.

It must be a really dire car if, as you claim, people are willing to bid up on them ;-)
Skippy E&OE
Skippy wrote:

Yes and the big baby keeps throwing a Hissy Fit cause he can't even test drive one.
Donna Happy Owner of a Blaze Orange Sport Auto Fit since 6 May 2006

imagine anyone wanting to pay 25k for the car.
I thought you gave up on the FIT and said FU a long time ago? Why do you keep coming back?
You really need to move on Spaz! Let it go! Take a deep breath and go buy that Hyundai you've been eyeing!
Personally I thinks you are a closet Fit wannabe.
G-Man

fuck you too
Spaz wrote:

giggle....did he hit a nerve? If you only care about a cheap price and not quality or reliability go get a Ford Focus.
Donna Happy FIT Owner since 6 May 2006

Sorry. I don't believe you.
Spaz wrote:

That I am Happy or a FIT Owner?
Donna, maybe for a fee you can let Spaz come over and sniff your FIT :-)
G-Man

Giggle...he would pass out.
--
Some people try to turn back their odometers.
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.

That's why I bought a '97 Civic. Better mileage (38/44) and cost a whole lot less ($4,500). Besides the money I'm saving by not driving my Sierra, I can make both payments. ;-)
Hey, I have a 2006 EX-V6 NAV Sedan, and I still drive the old '96 5-spd I got back from my son when he graduated from college and I got him a new car. This sucker has 175,000 on it. I figure why not save the miles on the new one for now.
BTW, the new EX-V6 hits 30 mpg every time. I'm still getting 35 out of the '96, and she uses about 1/2 qt oil between changes (7,500 miles). She's been on Synthetic since about 50k.
Hondas Rule!
G-Man

I regularly get 48 MPG+ out of my Jazz (Fit) 1.4DSi, and I don't do that many long trips. I'm still drooling over the Civic though.
Hondas do indeed rule.
Skippy E&OE
I absolutely LOVE the new 2-door Civic! I swear, if I didn't need the room, I'd have one instead of the Accord sedan.
G-Man