Honda Fits now going to the highest bidder

Just checked with the local Honda dealers. No fits coming in for two of them but one has one coming in next month. Dealer has a list of buyers offering a "bid." I have to top $25,000 just to get on the list. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Reply to
Spaz

Didn't you buy a Mazda3?

Reply to
Dave L

Nope, it's not out yet.

Spaz

No it was a VW something.

Reply to
DAB

It must be a really dire car if, as you claim, people are willing to bid up on them ;-)

Skippy E&OE

Reply to
Skippy

them but one has one coming

top $25,000 just to get on

I have seen them -- there is one at our local dealer for around 15k. Can't imagine anyone wanting to pay 25k for the car.

Reply to
tww

Nice. But this Mazda3 and Fit are comparing apples and oranges.

Reply to
Dave L

Yes and the big baby keeps throwing a Hissy Fit cause he can't even test drive one.

Donna Happy Owner of a Blaze Orange Sport Auto Fit since 6 May 2006

Reply to
DAB

I thought you gave up on the FIT and said FU a long time ago? Why do you keep coming back?

You really need to move on Spaz! Let it go! Take a deep breath and go buy that Hyundai you've been eyeing!

Personally I thinks you are a closet Fit wannabe.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

Pricewise? Nope!

Reply to
Spaz

coming back?

that Hyundai you've

f*ck you too

Reply to
Spaz

giggle....did he hit a nerve? If you only care about a cheap price and not quality or reliability go get a Ford Focus.

Donna Happy FIT Owner since 6 May 2006

Reply to
DAB

Sorry. I don't believe you.

Reply to
Spaz

That I am Happy or a FIT Owner?

Reply to
DAB

Donna, maybe for a fee you can let Spaz come over and sniff your FIT :-)

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

Giggle...he would pass out.

Reply to
DAB

That's why I bought a '97 Civic. Better mileage (38/44) and cost a whole lot less ($4,500). Besides the money I'm saving by not driving my Sierra, I can make both payments. ;-)

Reply to
Me

Hey, I have a 2006 EX-V6 NAV Sedan, and I still drive the old '96 5-spd I got back from my son when he graduated from college and I got him a new car. This sucker has 175,000 on it. I figure why not save the miles on the new one for now.

BTW, the new EX-V6 hits 30 mpg every time. I'm still getting 35 out of the '96, and she uses about 1/2 qt oil between changes (7,500 miles). She's been on Synthetic since about 50k.

Hondas Rule!

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

I regularly get 48 MPG+ out of my Jazz (Fit) 1.4DSi, and I don't do that many long trips. I'm still drooling over the Civic though.

Hondas do indeed rule.

Skippy E&OE

Reply to
Skippy

I absolutely LOVE the new 2-door Civic! I swear, if I didn't need the room, I'd have one instead of the Accord sedan.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man