Honda fluids on line

I've checked many on line Honda parts sites and have found none that list Honda fluids like...power steering fluid...brake fluid...transmission fluid.... Do they just not ship these fluids thru the mail anymore?
Don
Did they ever?
I checked a few years ago and this is what was explained to me. Too risky.

Elle,
Thanks for the "too risky" reply. Makes sense. I have within the past year ordered ATF fluid from "carjunky.com" and it was shipped from "autopartswarehouse.com".
Anyone out there know of a site that will ship Honda brand fluids?
Don -----------------------------------------------------------
wrote

Then there's hope! I am on my way to buying Honda manual transmission fluid in a year or so and will look around online.
I originally asked about buying OEM anti-freeze online and got the aforementioned response, which made sense.

I've gotten fluids from manhonda.com without incident. They offer just about all of them except coolant.

list
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -> Thank you Mat...that's just what I was looking for.
Anyone else have a favorite Honda parts site that ships fluids?
Don
theres no such thing as honda fluids. They just buy other companies stuff and use it..

How do you know this James?

list
I have not checked for all the fluids but I know you can buy Honda rear differential fluid on Ebay - and fairly cheap too, at least as compared to the dealer price.
MARTY
Thanks Marty, Did you see the earlier reply suggesting MANHONDA.COM for the other fluids except antifreeze. Looks like they charge shipping but it's still a nice convenience to be able to order on the internet when you don't live close to a dealer...and without paying tax the prices are reasonable enough. Would still like to find one that includes shipping and handling.