Honda HR-V 1999 1,6 - problem with CVT automatic gearbox?

Object: Honda HR-V 3D 1999 1,6 CVT 185.000 km
I suspect the CVT gearbox is faulty, it generates a severe vibration / noise when I pull off from a standstill. This vibration does not exist
if I pull off very gently or if the car is already moving with a low speed. Vibration / noise lasts for a one – two seconds while the car is accelerating and disappears (it appears just at the moment while the wheels start rotating). It is much worse if I pull off uphill.
Any advise?
Thanks a lot in advance.....