Honda Ignition Switch Defect may cause Deadly Accidents

A problem with the ignition switch in Honda cars may cause a Deadly Accident!
The car may stall without warning while driving in traffic.
This has been a known problem and has resulted in a recall by Honda
(NHTSA Campaign ID Number: 03V423000), but some cars with the ignition switch replaced as part of the recall may still have this problem.
Is Honda trying to conceal this? Are they in fact aware that their measures in the recall were inadequate to properly correct the problem?
Are they leaving peoples lives at risk in order to avoid the expense of properly correcting the problem?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

oh dear - the paid detroit shills are out tonight.
now, while we're talking dangerous ignition failures, how much did ford pay to settle that class action? $200M? i forget.
<snip>

I was going to sue somebody for $200 million once, but then I discovered that the lawyers were going to get $199,999,985.98, and I was going to get a coupon for 50% off an oil change.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

...and that was at Jiffy Lube.

Your hysteria is misplaced. Any car may stall without warning in traffic and most do at some point in their existence on the road.
Trolling is not a sign of character.
Mike
On 5/11/2006 12:19 AM Michael Pardee spake these words of knowledge:

I disagree, Mike. Trolling is a sign of character. It's up to the reader to decide *what* character, of course...
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to do.

.

Up here in Canada, Rice Krispies are bilingual (by LAW!).
In English, they go snap crackle pop, like you'd expect. In Quebec they go cric crac croc.
I shit you not.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
All the salesmen here curse & deny this flaw, salesmen always do whenever a flaw is exposed ; their bread & butter is jeopardised.