Honda inspire

Hi all, I'm in the process of building a trike and using the G20a motor and trans out of a 1990 CB5 Honda Inspire. I've been searching the internet for several weeks now trying to find a wiring diagram for
the engine and auto Transmission for that vehicle and have had no success at all. Was wondering if anyone out there can help me out with the wiring diagrams or even point me in a direction to locate one?. I would prefer the english version if possible but if the japanese version is all i can get then thats better than nothing :-)
Thanks in advance
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

How can we point you in the right direction if we don't know what country you're in ? ? Wait until Wednesday, repost your question.
'Curly'

Sorry didn't think my country was relevant but i'm from New Zealand and the Inspire is a japanese import. thanks
On Mar 19, 6:37 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Just bumping the message in hope someone has a answer :-)