honda Logo Timing Belt

Anyone know the interval for timing belt change on the Honda Logo? Also anywhere I can pick up a workshop manual? Could really use some help here.

✖
What year is your Logo?
Why do you not have an owner's manual?
Some ideas: Wikipedia says the Logo is also known as the Fit and was built from 1996-2001. For those years, all Hondas except the Honda Passport have a TB interval of 105k miles, according to Gates.com .
www.helminc.com is your best bet for a workshop manual

Add pictures here
✖
Its a year 2000 Logo, car belongs to a friend, bought second hand didn’t get manual. will check out web site for workshop manual. many thanks for your help.
"gordy" wrote: > Anyone know the interval for timing belt change on the Honda > Logo? > Also anywhere I can pick up a workshop manual? > Could really use some help here.
Add pictures here
✖

A good rule of thumb for timing belts is 60,000 miles.
Here's a good source of timing belt info:
http://www.gates.com
Then click on 'Timing Belts' in the lower right 'Popular Topics' menu.
Check here for factory shop manuals:
http://www.faxonautolit.com
I suggest getting a real McCoy Honda manual... it might come in two or more volumes... get them all.
Good Luck!
Erik
Add pictures here
✖
Erik wrote:

maybe for cheapo aftermarket belts, but the real thing is good for 105k. unless you're doing the work yourself, that makes a /big/ difference to cost of ownership since belt replacement is not cheap.

Add pictures here
✖

105K *OR* seven years, Whichever comes first!
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
✖