Honda Luggage Rack Question

I purchased a used 2003 Odyssey last December. I noticed about a month ago that the piece of trim that covers the very front of the luggage rack on the passenger side had fallen off. It's Honda part 464290. Off to the dealer, purchase a new part ($36.36), and snap it back in place. Last weekend I discovered it gone again. Question: after I purchase another one any problem with permanently attaching it with superglue or equivalent?

Reply to
signots

Whoops: the real part number is 75276-SX0-J01; sorry!

Reply to
signots

There's a TSB about it. Dealer probably should provide it for free, if you're nice.

Read the PDI sheets for you model while you're in there . . . Interesting stuff.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

The TSB is for 99-02 and I have an '03 but it's certainly worth a conversation with the service manager. Thanks! Steve

Reply to
signots