Honda Manager Out-of-Control - Please advice

Hi,

Two days ago i posted an incident about a request i made at a Honda dealership that didn't go that well.

Since my overall experience was really lousy I made sure that the survey that Honda always makes reflects just that.

I just got a call from the Manager of the facility that should have never occurred. The call made a bad situation... worst.

I was really inclined to forget about the incident and now i want to get to Honda Corporate and make sure that the incident doesn't go unnoticed.

Now i feel like if i ever make the mistake of servicing my car at the referred facility i'm going to have sugar on the gas tank, or that something mob like will happen to my car.

Any of you experienced something similar? What did you do? What are the proper channels to get to Honda Corporate?

Thank you,

filipeapinto

wrote

You asked them to do for free things that you couldn't do.

Honda Corporate would be no more if Honda dealership service departments did things for free.

Honda Corporate is not going to tell the dealership to give away its expertise.

What exactly is it you want from Honda Corporate, the manager, and the dealership?

An apology?

If that's all you want, then you need to let this go.

It's possible you are quickly acquiring the label of a "high maintenance" customer, and the cost of doing business with you is higher than any profit they stand to make from you. So neither the dealership nor HC aren't at all necessarily going to welcome you back with open arms.

This is a hard lesson, but IMO it is reality in today's world that less and less is given away at no cost. Since other "professionals" stand by this principle (that every minute of their time should cost the customer), it should be no surprise that it trickles down to people as "lowly" as service managers and car technicians.

Reply to
Elle

What i want from Honda:

1 - where should i service my car next time. I won't obviously be going to this place again.

2 - I want to know from Honda Corporate if i need to buy an Accura next time. Maybe I've outgrown what Honda service people are willing to provide without rapidly acquiring the tag of "High-Maintenance".

Fair?

Reply to
filipeapinto