honda missfire 1993

I have a misfire in my 1.5 l Honda. we did cap rotor plugs wires. did a cylinder leak down, test compression test, and a fuel pressure test they were all good. and you can still hear it coming out of the tailpipe. can
anybody help?

When does the misfire happen? When hot? Cold? Both? Can you feel the misfire when you drive?
If you've replaced all the above, either one of those components is defective, or the coil is breaking down under load.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
this is at idle , you can hear the miss out tail pipe and feel it in / at engine , works good under load ..just while idleing

Idle misfire that smooths out under load makes me think mixture rather than spark. Most ignition weaknesses get worse when the cylinder pressures go up.
It seems like too simple a solution, but a bottle of injector cleaner could be the answer. If it still does it after 100 miles... well, it was too simple. In the meantime you can check the vacuum hoses that come from the intake manifold and clean (or - better yet - replace) the PCV valve.
Mike